In this lesson, we talked about some of the most important questions you will see during an closed interview. We tried to make these questions distinct from the open interview. However, by no means are these the only questions that you should prepare for, for this type of interview. The questions that we discussed were:
- So tell me about yourself
- Why did you want to pursue medicine?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- What makes you unique?
- What will you do if you don’t get into medical school?
- How would you describe your role in a team? Are you a leader or a follower?
- If you could portray your life after one person, who would it be?
Bonus MMI/Ethical Questions
- Mr. Johnson is your 50 year old patient on Medicaid. He supports his wife and 2 kids as a day laborer. He has been complaining that he is having a harder time catching his breath and always being tired at work. After running some tests, you find that he has Stage IV lung cancer and is projected to have 6 months of life left. The treatment will cost his family $100,000 and the prognosis after treatment is poor. What do you do?
Personalized Interview Prep:
If you think you need some personalized help, please visit our services page here. We can help you with any questions you may have before your interview. Use the coupon code THANKYOU for 10% off.