In this lesson, we will be doing an exercise on reviewing your personal statement. You’ll find out about the lesson fully in the video, however a quick summary is:
Try to find a broad set of readers:
- Shoot for 10-15 readers
- Male-Female split
- College Students, teachers, strangers if possible
- Use close relatives/family for grammar review ONLY
Questions to ask each reader:
- What was my message/goal?
- Why do I want to be a doctor?
- What was unique about me?
- What did you like/dislike about it?